Providing driving training services to North shore,Burnaby and Vancouver
CAPILANO DRIVING SCHOOL LTD.
1. Students must provide a valid Driver License including BC Learners Driver’s License
or a foreign driver’s license before the first lesson. Students must carry their
license at all times during training.
2. Road tests can be booked either by student or by Capilano Driving School. The
student must sign the consent form and release form before Capilano Driving School
may book a road test on their behalf.
3. Payment must be made in advance of each driving lesson or road test session or
selected driving package.
4. There will be no refund for driving lesson or road test sessions that have been
registered. However, they can be postponed.
5. There will be maximum of 3 people in the Capilano Driving School vehicle during
the student’s lesson time (including the instructor and the student)
6. If you wish to cancel a driving lesson, we require 24 HOURS NOTICE; otherwise
a cancellation fee of 1 hour driving lesson ($40.00) will be assessed.
7. For cancellation a road test appointment made by Capilano Driving School, we require
72 HOURS NOTICE, as we must notify ICBC. Failure to give Capilano Driving School
sufficient notice may result in the student having to pay a $25 Road Test Cancellation
Fee to ICBC.